Membership application for the Global Health Hub Germany
Any person working in or committed to the field of global health can become a member of the Global Health Hub Germany. Both individuals (natural persons) and institutions (legal entities) are welcome to join the Hub.
Members agree to the goals and principles of the Global Health Hub Germany; they commit to collaborate with different stakeholder groups and across sectors, to work in partnership and based on values, following the principle of Leave no One Behind. Members follow the principle of non-profit and collaborate with respect and appreciation, in constructive dialogue, using synergies, with national and international actors.
As a member, you have the unique opportunity to:
- Become a part of Germany's global health network
- Gain access to relevant Information and expert knowledge
- Join Hub Communities on specific topics that offer different perspectives and networking opportunities and develop approaches to solutions together
- Participate in structured dialogue with German policy makers
- Make your voice heard - and that of your organization
- Vote to elect the Hub's multi-stakeholder Steering Committee and shape the Hub's future
- Support Germany in increasing its contribution in global health and achieving the Sustainable Development Goals 2030.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Please complete this form to become a member of the Global Health Hub Germany.