COVID-19 Talks: Young Health Professionals and the Pandemic
As part of its COVID-19 Talks: Observing the Pandemic - in Dialogue with WHO, the University Gießen, UCL, American University Beirut, bvmd & WHO are organizing a talk on the issue of "Young Health Professionals and the Pandemic" on January 14th, 2021.
- University Justus Liebig Gießen/Germany, Schwerpunktcurriculum Global Health
- University College London/UK, Institute for Global Health
- American University Beirut/Lebanon, Center for Public Health Practice, Faculty of Health Sciences
- bvmd - German Medical Students Association
- In cooperation with the the World Health Organization, Geneva
Speaker: Dr. Gaya Gamhewage, Capacity Building Program at WHO Geneva
To find out more about the event series, please click here.
To register, please click here.