Let's EradiCARE- Launch of the Polio Survivors Fund webinar
The Polio Survivors Fund is conducting its first webinar on "Let's EradiCARE" on December 3rd, 2020.
Organizer: Polio Survivors Fund
The aim of the Polio Survivors Fund is to provide support to children/families who are now still affected by the disease, particularly in previously polio-free areas which have become re-infected or where the disease has re-emerged, and where infrastructure to provide support to survivors is suboptimal.
As such, the Fund will provide tailored support, on a case-by-case basis, to children and their families, including as relevant: wheelchairs and prosthetics, physiotherapy, social and vocational support, education support, transportation support, or even simply basic financial support.
Join the official launch webinar on December 3rd, 2020.
- Ms Ann Lee Hussey, Executive Director, Polio Survivor Rotary Action Group; Public health advocate and polio survivor
- Mr Oliver Rosenbauer (moderator), Communications Officer, Polio Eradication, WHO; President, Polio Survivors Fund
- Ms Melissa Corkum, Polio Eradication Senior Team Lead, UNICEF; Country Liaison Advisor, Polio Survivors Fund
- Dr Zubair Wadood, Senior Epidemiologist for Polio Eradication, WHO; Country Liaison Advisor, Polio Survivors Fund
- Ms Violaine Messager, External Relations Officer, Polio Advocacy and Communications Team Secretariat, WHO; Vice-President, Polio Survivors Fund
- Mr Gautam Lewis, Polio Eradication Advocate and polio survivor; Patron, Polio Survivors Fund
To join the webinar, please click here.
All information provided is retrieved from the organizer's official website.