Lancet-Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences (CAMS) Health Conference
The Lancet is organizing the multidisciplinary Lancet-CAMS Health Conference on November 24-25, 2020. The focus of this year's event will be on facilitating global discussions about research experiences for the current global fight against COVID-19.
Organizer: The Lancet
COVID-19 is one of the biggest challenges to China and the rest of the world, threatening economy, society, and people’s wellbeing. Under this circumstance, medical scientific research plays an important role in the prevention and control of COVID-19. As an internationally renowned medical journal, The Lancet has published a series of key articles from China and other countries, providing robust scientific evidences for the decision-making in global anti-pandemic process. Meanwhile, being the top leading medical research institution in China, CAMS has also made outstanding efforts during the pandemic.
At this conference, top medical experts and researchers domestically and globally share their researches and experiences related to COVID-19.
- Bin Cao (曹彬), China-Japan Friendship Hospital, Beijing, China
- Gabriel Leung (梁卓伟), University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Holger Jens Schünemann, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
- Jeffrey Sachs, Columbia School of International and Public Affairs, New York, NY, USA
- Jie Qiao (乔杰), Peking University Third Hospital, Beijing, China
- Luzhao Feng (冯录召), Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College Institute, Beijing, China
- Roy Anderson, Imperial College London School of Public Health, London, UK
- Till Bärnighausen, Heidelberg University Institute for Global Health, Heidelberg, Germany
- Wei Cun (寸韡), Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College Institute, Beijing, China
- Winnie Yip (叶志敏), Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
- Zhenguo Zhai (翟振国), China-Japan Friendship Hospital, Beijing, China
- Zhong Liu (刘忠), Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College Institute, Beijing, China
To register for the free conference, please click here.
More information on the agenda can be found here.
All information provided is retrieved from the organizer's official website.