Global Health & Innovation Conference (GHIC)
Unite for Sight organizes the "Global Health & Innovation Conference (GHIC) on April 8 - 11, 2021.
Organizer: Unite for Sight
The Global Health & Innovation Conference (GHIC) is an annual event that dives deep into bold ideas, transformative innovation, and responsible global engagement.
Panel Sessions on:
- Beyond Bold Commitments: Transforming Healthcare Delivery
- Diving Deep into Authentic Cultural Humility
- Lessons from the Field: Authentic Collaboration in Low Resource Settings
- A Deep Dive into Responsible Global Engagement
- Beyond Imagining: The Power of Creativity in Innovation
- Taking Risks and Embracing Failure: Humility and the Path to Innovation
- Nurturing the Next Generation of Global Health Leaders and Practitioners
- Building Healthcare Workforce Capacity
- Accountability and Transparency in Science: How Do We Know What Is Effective?
- Focus on the Whole Child
- Expecting the Unexpected in Healthcare Delivery: Challenge as Opportunity
- How to Design for Impact at Scale
- Communicating And Evolving An Organization’s Values and Impact
- Beyond the Box: The Path from Idea to Field Success
- Better Together: The Art of Collaboration
- Discovering Your Passion and Your Purpose: Pathways to Fulfilling Careers
- Embracing New Possibilities: Inspiration from Mentors and Mentorship
- Innovation in Low-Resource Settings
- Eliminating Barriers to Care for the Hardest-to-Reach Patients
- Storytelling for Impact
- Lessons from the Field: Turning Ideas into Policies
Key note speakers:
- Agnes Binagwaho (Vice Chancellor, University of Global Health Equity; Former Minister of Health, Rwanda)
- Caroline Kennedy (Honorary President, John F. Kennedy Library Foundation; Former United States Ambassador to Japan)
- Jeffrey Sachs (Director, Center for Sustainable Development, Columbia University)
- and many more...
More information on the agenda and speakers can be found here.
To register for the conference, please click here.