EKFZ InnoDays 2021
On September 24 and 25 will be the EKFZ InnoDays 2021.
Organizer: Else Kröner-Fresenius-Zentrum (EKFZ)
Over the past two years, a wide network with various contacts in the Dresden high-tech scene and beyond has developed at the EKFZ for Digital Health. The EKFZ | InnoDays wants to bring together the innovators of the medical technology sector.
The event is planned as an interactive face-to-face with an exciting agenda. In addition to keynote lectures with high-profiled speakers from science and industry, there will also be plenty of time for demonstrating and exchanging innovative ideas. In demo sessions, the teams of the Interdisciplinary Innovation Projects (IIP) at the EKFZ will present their research projects and engage in conversation with stakeholders from science and industry. You can take advantage of this innovative environment, too! In Network-Picthes scientists with innovative ideas can pitch their plans at the InnoDays in order to generate further matches from medicine and high-tech beyond the EKFZ.
- Prof. Carsten Werner, Chair of Biofunctional Polymer Materials Leibniz-Institut für Polymerforschung Dresden e.V., Max Bergmann Center of Biomaterials
- Prof. Dr. Samuel Sanchez Ordoñez, Professor Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia
- Dr. Jakob Kather, Medizinische Klinik III Universitätsklinikum der RWTH Aachen
- Dr. Georg Heidenreich, Direktor Healthcare-IT-Standards Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Dr. Kai Jens Ströder, CEO tooz technologies