Stellenausschreibung Seek Development: Project Manager (Advocacy)
SEEK Development is hiring for a project manager with significant and demonstrated expertise in the field ofadvocacy and international development as well as strategy consulting.
You will play a key role in managing our high-profile client engagements and more specifically, as a project manager you will:
- Lead the consulting team in conducting analyses, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing creative ideas together with the client to drive change and create impact.
- Manage client relationships and projects ensuring high quality of client deliverables and lead day-to-day engagements with clients
- Manage entire projects, helping the team to structure workstreams and developing innovative solutions together with the client
- Lead project teams and develop, coach and support highly motivated and skilled consulting team members who strive for impact
- Develop high-impact advocacy, programmatic and financing strategies, business models and partnerships for leading organizations in global development
- Support leaders in transforming the operating models, culture and leadership practices within their organizations to maximize effectiveness
- Serve as in-house expert on winning advocacy strategies, sharing knowledge and perspectives with clients and team members
You arepassionateabout socialimpactandwant to putyourconsultingskills to work in the fieldofglobaldevelopmentwith a majorfocuson advocacy projects in the field of international development. You enjoyworking in teamsthatdrivethedeliveryof innovativeandresults-orientedsolutions for ourclients. You lookatchallengesfrom a holistic perspective to unpack therealissues. You havefirst-handexperienceinmanagingmulti-stakeholderprocesses to mobilizecollectiveaction. You are a committedself-starter,withanentrepreneurialspirit.
Successfulcandidateswillhave the followingqualifications:
- Advanced degree in business/public administration, economics, social sciences, or related fields from a renowned university
- Minimum of 6 years of experience (minimum of 3 years in a leading strategy consulting firm plus ideally a managerial position in the field of advocacy for a leading international organization)
- Experience with client management in complex settings and with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and lead teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in organizational development and transformations, process facilitation and leadership
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and present information in an insightful manner
- Flexible and able to lead a team in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Fluent in English, German proficiency a strong plus
You can find more Information on Seek Development and the job posting here.